After a strict, independent audit, Prowise is for 2022 once again awarded the Privacy Verified Certificate. This proves that we are on top with regard to data security and protection of personal data. It was never a question of whether we were doing it right, but it is nice to have the confirmation that you are still on the right track.
Privacy Verified is an initiative of ICTRecht, a leading consultancy on ICT, internet and privacy laws and regulations. As you can imagine, Privacy Verified certificates are not issued lightly. Each company is thoroughly assessed, including an annual review of its privacy statement, internal procedures such as reviewing agreements and auditing ICT systems.
7 concrete examples
We are very proud to have been awarded the certificates once again. This way we put the Privacy Verified Certificate into practice every day!
- We never use personal data (without permission) for purposes other than it is intended for.
- We set concrete storage terms and personal data is not stored for longer than is strictly necessary.
- We have employed an internal data protection officer (DPO).
- We work according to the standards of privacy by design, and in the development of our software we always ensure that the settings are privacy proof.
- We take measures to secure personal data, we follow a data protection policy and internal authorisations have been granted.
- We only allow third parties to process personal data on behalf of Prowise under a processing agreement.
- We carry out risk analyses, for processing operations that are potentially risky or when sharing data with parties outside the EU/EEA.
Want to know more about privacy and security at Prowise?