Work through the following steps in Prowise Central:
- Open the Prowise Central menu by placing 5 fingers on the screen for at least two seconds.
Go to the sound menu:
- Is the volume level higher than 0?
- Is the mute function switched on?
Does the problem occur in all input channels?
Only applicable when using an OPS module:
- Is the volume level in Microsoft Windows higher than 0?
Is, in audio settings, the touchscreen selected as an output channel?
- If an external audio source has been selected here (e.g. speakers 2-USB audio CODEC) instead of the touchscreen, then please select the speakers of the touchscreen (MAXWELL Intel(R) Display Audio).
External PC or source:
- Are all cables, when using an external PC or source, connected properly?
- Has the volume of the external device been turned on?