You can connect your Chromebook to a monitor by using a HDMI-cable.
Connect to a monitor:
- Use the HDMI-output on your Chromebook. You can find the HDMI-output on the left-hand side of your Chromebook
- Using a HDMI-cable your are now able to connect your Chromebook with a monitor. Does your monitor not have a HDMI-port, then use the right converter (eg. HDMI to DisplayPort).
After connecting the monitor to your Chromebook it is possible to:
- Work with multiple screens:
- Click on the status area (bottom left on the screen, where your account image is displayed.
- Go to the settings menu .
- In the ‘Device’ area, click on ‘Display settings’.
- Now you can choose to “show the display across multiple screens”: check the box to “enable unified desktop mode”
You can also mirror your display screen to a monitor: press Ctrl + .